The Deity Lockjaw grip offers what I assume every serious rider looks for in a grip. Although it may simply look like nothing more than a knuckleduster grip with a diamond pattern, it does have a lot more to offer than you would think. The diamond pattern features the same compression and traction you see on the Supracush, especially with the TRC+ Compound. What sets Deity’s waffle pattern apart from the competition is the fact that it is recessed into the grip allowing your fingers to fall into place instead of wrapping around even more material to get a grip of your ride. The offers a more responsive feel out of the bike. The last key feature of the Lockjaw is the padded thumb area which transitions almost seamlessly into the clamp.
- Padded thumb area for comfort and smooth transitions
- Recessed half-waffle design for added control without hot spots
- Deep dish DEITY diamond pattern compresses for comfort but also provides unrivaled traction
- Featuring soft DEITY TRC+ rubber compound for durability and increased grip
- Tapered inner sleeve to insure perfect contact with the handlebar
- Single clamp design with forward facing bolts that feature loc-tight
- Lasered black ano 6061 T6 aluminum clamps
- Seamless transition through the end of the grip for comfort
- Capped end for safety and comfort
- 132mm length with 32mm outer diameter
- Intended use: All MTN / Enduro / DJ / Slopestyle / DH / and any other riding style of choice!
- Color Gum
- 104 grams for the set
- INSTALLATION TIP: To fully and properly install your LOCKJAW grip due to the tapered inner sleeve…make certain to whack the end of the grip 3 times with the palm of your hand until the grip fully seats onto the handlebar and finish the install by tightening the hardware to the specs listed on the packaging.