When it comes to the Savannah, impalas make for some of the quickest and most graceful creatures to call the bush-land home. They have a knack for speed, hairpin turns, and soaring beyond rough terrain and rowdy predators. Much like its namesake, the Impala MIPS Helmet from Lazer is ready to take to the trail at Mach speeds, cook it into banked berms, and turn around and push up hairpin switchbacks, except this time instead of grazing on a meadow of grasses, the Impala MIPS grazes past other climbers while offering next-level ventilation for scorching days. That’s because it’s built with twenty-two large vents that channel air to your scalp, while an adjustable visor protects you from harsh sunlight. The helmet features polycarbonate in-mold construction that absorbs the bulk of impacts and adds in MIPS technology to help dissipate certain rotational forces. Extended coverage around the ear and back of head give you a little more protection for trail riding, and an Advanced Turnfit System provides 360-degree adjustments — both horizontally and vertically. Because details matter, the Impala MIPS comes equipped with an included camera mount, and plenty of space for goggle parking after a particularly rowdy enduro day.
- Take to the trail with the grace and strength of the impala
- In-mold polycarbonate with EPS lining absorbs major impacts
- Reduce forces from rotational hits with added MIPS technology
- Advanced Turnfit System adjusts helmet fit 360-degrees
- 22 strategically placed vents funnel cool air in, hot out
- Adjustable visor shields your eyes has room for goggle storage
- Included camera mount for catching sick footy on the trail