Developed in collaboration with leading professionals and POC team athletes, including slopestyle legend Martin Söderström and Robin Wallner from the Ibis Enduro racing team, the Coron Air SPIN helmet offers the ideal blend of performance, protection, ventilation, and all-day comfort. The helmet has been designed for competition use and has been certified for use in downhill and enduro racing. The Coron Air SPIN uses a fiber glass shell material paired with a multi-impact EPP liner that provides high impact performance, durability, and low weight. Featuring POC’s patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN, the internal shearing pads help reduce the effects of an oblique fall by reducing the amount of force transmitted to the head. To complete high performance and versatile helmet the Coron Air SPIN also features emergency removable cheek pads for added security and features ear chambers that have been designed to reduce any negative effect on balance and hearing.
- PROTECTION: Integrated with patent pending POC SPIN (shearing pad inside), which helps reduce the effects of an oblique (angled impact) fall by reducing the amount of force transmitted to the head
- BREATHE: Superior ventilation due to innovative air flow and vent design
- SAFETY: Emergency removable cheek pads for added security in the case of a head or neck injury. Breakaway visor designed to break off in case of impact to protect the rider’s neck
- TOUGH: Ear chambers designed to support improved balance and hearing, and Chin bar constructed for optimized protection and easy breathing
- SIMPLE: All internal padding can be removed for washing. Simple and effective buckle fastening system for added security