Like a fresh fill of a West Coast IPA, the Growler packs a punch of confidence with its 29×2.6 tires. Cheers, eh!
Push those pedals, hold the line, and enjoy what feels like infinite traction across rough terrain. The Growler is an incredibly capable hardtail that makes short work out of technical climbs, is ready to rail corners, and smooth out uneven ground.
– Aggressive & progressive geometry
– Designed around 29×2.6″ tires
– Boost 148mm rear hub
– Full internal cables
– Slayer fit & feel, in a hardtail
– Updated geometry stretches reach
– New Shimano 10spd drivetrain for increased chain management & wider range
– Wider handlebar for better control
There are no reviews yet.