Ready for camping trips with the family and the gravel paths of your neighborhood. If you’re going to ride, ride in style.
Take that shortcut through the park, not because it’s faster but because it’s fun. The Soul comes equipped with front suspension, 27.5″ wheels, disc brakes, 1x drivetrain, and knobby tires for a smooth and comfortable ride when the trails get rough.
– True trail geometry & handling at an affordable price
– Lightweight alloy frame
– Simple & reliable 1x drivetrain
– Upgraded cassette: stronger construction for high torque
– 10spd chain increases retention on 1x application
– Stiffer cage spring rear derailleur for chain retention
– Wider rims and tires for grip and control
– Wider handlebar for better control
- Frame: Rocky Mountain 6061 Alloy. Threaded BB. Zero Stack Tapered Headtube. Dropper Post Compatible. 0 Rear Triangle
- Sizes: XS-SM-MD-LG
- Fork: Suntour XCM DS w/ 120mm travel
- Headset: FSA Orbit NO.57B-1 | 36 degreesx45 degrees Bearings | 30.2mm x 41mm x 7.1mm Upper | 40mm x 51.8mm x 7.5mm Lower | Reducer Crown Race
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 2 Piston | Organic Pads | Shimano RT10 160mm F Rotor | Shimano RT10 160mm R Rotor
- Shifters: MicroShift Xpress Plus 9spd
- Rear Derailleur: MicroShift Advent 1×9 With Clutch
- Cranks and Chainring:Shimano GRX RX600 40T
- Cassette: MicroShift CS-H093 11-42T
- Tires: F: Kenda Amrak 27.5 x 2.4 // R: Kenda Amrak 27.5 x 2.4
There are no reviews yet.