Fast as lightning!
Quick and nimble, the Thunderbolt is a total livewire. Whether it’s powering up technical climbs or popping off every trail feature in sight, its 27.5″ wheels and 140mm of rear travel makes this bike ready and capable for when you’re feeling creative with line choice. The frame is available in FORM alloy, and our RIDE-9 adjustment system gives you the power to further adjust geometry and ride characteristics to your liking.
– The most affordable dual suspension bike we offer
– The Thunderbolt strikes that perfect balance between quickness and surefootedness
– Mid Travel 140mm for a quick, playful feel
– Ride-9 Geometry adjustment tailors bike to suit the rider & terrain
– 150mm travel RockShox Recon fork for confident trail handling
– Wide range Shimano 11spd drivetrain for all-condition performance
– Wider rims and tires for maximum grip and confidence
– Wider handlebar for modern fit & feel
FORM tubesets utilize premium materials to meet our strict requirements. Each FORM tube that we create is engineered for its specific purpose within the frame, ensuring optimized strength, weight, and ride quality.
RIDE-9 adjustment system
The RIDE-9 adjustment system allows riders to quickly fine-tune their geometry and suspension with a pair of Allen keys. Nine configurations are possible thanks to two interlocking chips.
Adjust your RIDE-9 position for geometry before considering suspension effects, or variables like air pressure and shock compression. Make gradual, incremental changes, take notes, and be methodical. Don’t adjust in a hurry before a big ride. Take your time and enjoy the process.
Smoothlink suspension is efficient yet supple when you’re on the pedals and across a wide range of gears. It features a controlled end-stroke and a rate-curve that feels more capable than the travel would suggest. This four-bar suspension design philosophy is centered on ride characteristics; each bike platform we develop balances variables like anti-squat, axle path, chain growth, rate curve, anti-rise, etc. to achieve the legendary Rocky Mountain ride feel.