The Rebel Yell of the middle child. Fed a steady diet of super-tech climbs, the SB130 was built to crush the biggest terrain. No trail is “too” anything. Point it up or down. Enter a last-minute enduro just for the fun of it. We like to say no one bike can rule it all. But the SB130? It’s one bike that rules.
– At the heart of the SB130 suspension design is our patented Switch Infinity suspension system.
– The SB130 is built to tackle any type of terrain. From buffed out singletrack, to rugged EWS racecourses, it can hold its own on a huck.
– The SB130 has progressive trail-inspired geometry. We took what we learned from the SB5 and our Factory team riders and incorporated it here.
– A patent-pending wishbone shock extender was developed to change the leverage ratio and shock clearance.
– No more gunk on your water bottle mouthpiece, as the mount is now inside the front triangle.
– An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
– Internally tunneled routing allows for clean lines, ease of maintenance, and less shifting of housing during suspension movement.
– Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel.
– Our linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
– Decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
– The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
– C-Series frames utilize small changes to the carbon fiber layup to offer a more aggressively priced carbon frame.
– TURQ Series carbon fiber frame
– FOX Factory Fit 4 36 fork
– FOX Factory DPX2 rear shock
– SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain
– SRAM G2 RSC brakes
– DT Swiss M1700 wheels
– FOX Transfer dropper post
- Frame: C/Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, internally tunneled cable routing, 148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, sealed enduro max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle.
- Fork: Fox Performance 36/150mm
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 Integrated
- Rear Shock: Fox Performance DPX2, 210 x 52.5mm
- Rims/Wheels: DT Swiss M1900 30mm
- Tires: Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5″ EXO
Rear: Maxxis Aggressor 29 x 2.3″ EXO
- Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle 170mm
- Chainrings: 30T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BB92
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Cassette/Rear Cogs: SRAM GX Eagle 1275 10-52
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle
- Handlebars: Race Face Aeffect R 35X780mm
- Tape/Grips: ODI Elite Pro
- Stem: Race Face Ride 35X50mm
- Brakes: SRAM G2 R
- Saddle: Silverado Custom
- Seat Post: Fox Transfer 31.6mm / SM: 125MM, MD: 150MM, LG-XL: 175MM