The Mountain Feedbag you love now features the single-handed access you need. Ten years ago Mountain Feedbags started the entire category of Stem bags. They’ve proven there worth on just about every major backcountry race and route that exists.
Ten years ago Mountain Feedbags started the entire category of Stem bags. They’ve proven there worth on just about every major backcountry race and route that exists. As the name suggests, the Mountain Feedbag is an on-the-go aid station for endurance riding. It offers ample food storage with fumble-free one-handed access via an innovative drawcord system. Slightly larger than the previous version, you can now easily fit your beloved 1L Nalgene bottle. We’ve also added an additional outside pocket, leaving you with more space for sunscreen, granola bars, and other small items.
- Super fast, one-handed (really!) opening and closure with no fumbling to grab cord locks.
- Three external pockets for gels and trash.
- Three-layer construction: outer fabric, foam, and liner. Foam adds stiffness and insulates.
- The bright yellow interior liner snaps in place and is easily flipped for cleaning
- Mounts to either side of stem with adjustable attachment points – run two for tons of storage
- Easily used in combination with a Sweetroll or Harness handlebar system
- Fits bike water bottles, Nalgene bottles, and bear spray cans
- Materials: Revelate exclusive VX 21 polyurethane-coated X-PAC; 420 denier yellow lining
- H x W x D: 20cm x 10cm x 10cm / 8″ x 4″ x 4″
- Weight: 105g / 3.7oz
- Volume Capacity: 1L / 61 cu in