CushCore is an engineered foam insert to be mounted inside a tire, designed to absorb impacts, reduce vibration, and increase lateral stability. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride.
– The system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted rims and tires and is compatible with tubeless tire sealants
– A specially designed tubeless air valve is included with each insert; allowing air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert
– The insert divides the inner volume of the tire in half, maintaining air underneath the tread and the foam insert next to the rim
– Fits tire widths 2.1 – 2.6″ and rims with internal width 22 – 35mm
– 2 CushCore Inserts
– 2 CushCore Tubeless Air Valves
– 4 Rim Stickers
– Installation Instructions
There are no reviews yet.