Deity Copperhead Stem 35mm Bore / 35mm Length
By popular demand, the all-new Copperhead 35/OS Stem has finally arrived! You begged Deity for a larger 35mm bore counterpart to the beloved award-winning Copperhead 31.8mm Stem, and they have delivered in a big way. At an insane strength to weight ratio, the Copperhead 35/OS stem is a specimen to behold. Designed for Trail, All Mountain, and Enduro, this lightweight option also delivers more than enough strength for slopestyle and just about anything you have to offer. Available in both a 35mm and 50mm length with a zero degree rise, the all-new Copperhead 35/OS not only stands alone visually, but it will also outperform the toughest competitors with a unique style synonymous with Deity.
- 35mm bore
- 35mm length
- Designed for 1 1/8″ steerer tubes
- Light enough for All Mountain yet strong enough for slopestyle and everything in between
- CNC machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 aluminum
- Exceptionally detailed chamfered edges and channels throughout
- Low 33mm stack height
- 55mm wide clamping platform
- High polished Ano finish
- Lasered graphics
- Covered by Deity’s Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner
- Weight: 135 grams
***Pro Installation Tip: Always run the steerer tube all of the way through the stem with a small spacer on top.