One of the coolest pedals from Deity now has an option that is a little more cost-friendly! Designed off of the famous TMAC pedal you can now get that design in a Composite option. You can get the good looks without the price! This is a great option for just about any bike from your high-end Trail bike or spice up your bar bike! At this price for some quality pedals, you can’t go wrong.
Over the past decade, Deity has developed a reputation for designing industry-leading pedals that have created a cult-like following and have become the go-to choice for flat pedal fanatics. With the addition of the DEFTRAP pedal, we sought to defy the formula of quality x value by introducing what we consider to be, the highest performance nylon pedal ever designed. The DEFTRAP will revolutionize what you should expect from a nylon composite pedal with its non-offset symmetrical platform to offer added stability behind the spindle, a true concave pedal profile so your feet sink into it, 10 total pins (8 replaceable cr-mo pins and 2 molded pins), our tried and true sealed bearings and DU bushing system, and top tier nylon and glass fiber composite material to create a pedal that feels unlike anything on the market. With a focus on ride quality, increased foot support, added stability, leading traction, ability to skim over rocks, and even coming in 10 colors…the DEFTRAP will challenge you to rebel against the conventional perception that a value pedal cannot rival the best pedals on the market! Welcome to the DEFTRAP experience.
- All-new pedal design inspired by the world-renowned TMAC pedal
- Best-in-class 10 pins per side (8 replaceable steel pins, and 2 fixed nylon pins)
- Fully sealed, rebuildable with oversized DU bushing design is robust and reliable
- Premium Nylon Fiber Composite material is 28% stronger than Nylon Composite used by most leading brands
- The non-offset symmetrical design gives the rider perfect weight distribution across the pedal, creating a very stable platform through rough terrain.
- Large 113mm x 103mm footprint
- Featuring a true concave pedal body profile
- Open channeling for optimized mud and snow shedding capabilities
- Pedal Body Material Composite
- Pedal Spindle 9/16″
- Pedal Type Platform
- Spindle Material Chromoly
- Weight 391g