Protect yourself, your family, and your pets by stopping aggressive dogs in their tracks with Halt! Dog Repellent Spray. Made from capsaicin—a naturally occurring extract of peppers, this highly effective spray creates an instant but temporary sensation of heat and extreme discomfort that distracts and subdues the dog, so you can move away to safety. After a few minutes of discomfort, the dog will return to normal with no permanent injuries or side effects. The patented cap produces a liquid stream up to 12 feet, allowing you to precisely spray the dog’s eyes and nose before he has a chance to reach you.
- Used by the U.S. Postal Service since 1966 to help thwart potential dog attacks and protect mail delivery personnel from injury.
- Made with capsaicin, an extract of peppers, that causes an intense but temporary sensation of heat and extreme discomfort to instantly subdue aggressive dogs.
- Patented combination belt clip and trigger cap features a handy finger guide that slides your finger into position and helps ensure the direction of spray.
- Produces a liquid stream up to 12 feet so you can spray the dog before he reaches you; discomfort lasts for several minutes with no permanent injuries or side effects.
- Recommended for property managers, bicyclists, delivery men, utility workers, dog trainers, and anyone who encounters aggressive dogs while walking.
Contact with capsaicin through touching or rubbing eyes with contaminated fingers or gloves may result in temporary eye irritation. Irritating to nose and skin. Do not get in eyes, on skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handing. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse.