The Coron Air Carbon SPIN sets a new benchmark for lightweight performance, protection, and all-day usability. Designed in collaboration with POC Team athletes including Robin Wallner of the IBIS Enduro racing team, the Coron Air Carbon SPIN has been created specifically for racing
- Extremely light and strong downhill and enduro specific full-face helmet made with a Carbon fibre shell.
- Superior ventilation due to innovative air flow and vent design.
- Very lightweight and comfortable, designed for all-day use pedaling up and down.
- Helmet integrated with patent-pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads.
- Emergency removable cheek pads for added security in the case of a head or neck injury.
- Ear chambers designed for less effect on balance and hearing.
- Chin bar constructed for optimized protection and easy breathing.
- Break Away visor designed to break off in the case of an impact to protect the user’s neck.
- Multi-impact EPP liner.
- All internal padding can be removed for washing.
- Simple and effective buckle fastening system for added security.
- Precision and seamless fit with new Ora mountain bike goggle.
- XL-XXL: 1100g