Race Face has aimed the Indy Knee Pads at those of you who are riding and racing Enduro. They combine superb flexibility but, thanks to innovative D30™, also outstanding protection when you hit the ground.
With the ever-growing mountain bike Enduro scene, the kit has evolved to meet the unique demands of the events, and this can clearly be seen with the Indy Knee Pads. When you’re hitting those technical descents you have all the protection you need from shock-absorbing D30™ high-performance foam. Soft and flexible in normal situations, it reacts and hardens upon impact offering you hard-shell-like protection.
Meanwhile, those climbs to the start of stages are made easier thanks to the outstanding range of motion and flexibility offered by the Indys. The snug-fitting Butterfly Mesh sleeve allows for easy pedaling and flatlock seams eliminate chafing. A silicone upper gripper keeps the pads in place while a woven elastic closure with Velcro lets you dial in the fit to suit your needs.
- Butterfly mesh sleeve with a second-skin fit
- Targeted D30™ high-performance shock-absorbing foam knee coverage
- Woven elastic top strap with velcro closure offers personalized adjustment
- Silicone gripper along inner top opening ensures ‘stay-put’ fit
- Silicone patch at shin eliminates slippage
- Flatlock comfort seam finish