The WestSlope 3 is a wallet-friendly, feature-filled & clean hitch rack. The big brother to the WestSlope, just with the capacity for an extra bike. The frame body is sloped to create a tiered mounting arrangement that eliminates handlebar interference between the bikes. By using a soft-touch wheel hook and a ratcheted swing arm, the WestSlope provides a secure fit with zero frame contact.
- Carries 3 bikes, up to 40 lbs each
- Tiered mounting eliminates handlebar interference between bikes
- No contact with frame secures bicycle by the front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 3.0” wide mountain bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycle wheelbases from 34” to 48”
- Folds flat against the vehicle and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Fits 2” hitches only, includes an anti-wobble hitch bolt
- Not for use with fender equipped bicycles
- Rack weight 43 lbs (Shipping weight 47 lbs)
- WestSlope Lock Kit sold separately
- Fit Memo- For cargo vans, a fit check is required. Depending on hitch manufacturer, handlebar width, vehicle wheelbase, and accessories an 8″ Hitch Extension may be required for handlebars to clear the door.