The WestSlope 3 is a wallet-friendly, feature-filled & clean hitch rack. The big brother to the WestSlope, just with the capacity for an extra bike. The frame body is sloped to create a tiered mounting arrangement that eliminates handlebar interference between the bikes. By using a soft-touch wheel hook and a ratcheted swing arm, the WestSlope provides a secure fit with zero frame contact.
- Carries 3 bikes, up to 40 lbs each
- Tiered mounting eliminates handlebar interference between bikes
- No contact with frame secures bicycle by the front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 3.0” wide mountain bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycle wheelbases from 34” to 48”
- Folds flat against the vehicle and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Fits 2” hitches only, includes an anti-wobble hitch bolt
- Not for use with fender equipped bicycles
- Rack weight 43 lbs (Shipping weight 47 lbs)
- WestSlope Lock Kit sold separately
- Fit Memo- For cargo vans, a fit check is required. Depending on hitch manufacturer, handlebar width, vehicle wheelbase, and accessories an 8″ Hitch Extension may be required for handlebars to clear the door.
There are no reviews yet.