The RockyMounts HotRod Interchangeable Thru-Axle Mount solidly mounts to your truck bed, securely transporting your mountain bike to the trail. It fits a wide variety of thru-axle standards, with three included sleeves accommodating 12×100, 15×100, and Boost 15×110 millimeter thru-axles. This customizable mounting platform is primarily intended for truck beds, but it also works great attached to trailers. Its cast aluminum base features two holes for mounting to a wide variety of platforms. You have the option of using either 0. 25in or 6mm bolts for installation. It doesn’t lock to your bike’s suspension fork, instead of relying on you to thread a cable-style lock through its large opening for theft deterrent. Please note, mounting screws aren’t included, and the user needs to drill holes through the truck bed or installation surface before mounting.
- Hard mount bolt-down to carry thru-axle forks. Includes all three popular standards, 12x100mm, 15x100mm, and “Boost” 15x110mm thru-axles.
- 15x150mm sleeve sold separately to carry RockShox Bluto or other 15x150mm forks.
- 9mm dummy axle can be purchased separately allowing you to carry a quick release fork
- Track hardware available separately for track-mounted applications
- Footprint measures 4. 5” long, 1. 6” wide and to the center of the through-axle sits 2. 6” above the bottom of the base
- Do it yourself bolt-on installation, No mounting hardware included
- Not compatible with 2020, 12×110 specialized kreo
- Color: Black