Shimano Di2 Batteries. Must purchase battery, charger, and power cable to complete the system
– All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions
– Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware from http://e-tubeproject.shimano.com/
– The Shimano Di2 Internal Battery is designed to fit with internal mounts, offering a hidden solution for Shimano Di2 drivetrains
Li-Ion battery power
- Lithium Ion Battery required for Di2 and/or Fox iRD forks
- Required for any Bluetooth equipped part (SC-M9051, SC- MT800, EW-EU101)
- D-Fly Management: E-Tube Project iOS and Android compatible app allows riders to customize and infinitely fine-tune their shifting on the tarmac or trail
- Required for using a left shifter to control Fox iRD suspension
- The battery is not fully charged at the time of purchase. Before riding, be sure to fully charge the battery
- Backwards compatible with any E-Tube Di2 set up
- Charge Time: 1.5-3.0 hours
- Compatible charger: SM-BCR2
- Weight: 50g.
There are no reviews yet.