The EXPLORER PD-EH500 pedals are designed for rides requiring frequent engagement and disengagement; such as city touring. Light action springs allow for easy entry and exit making the new rider feel more confident.
- Versatile- SPD EH500 is a dual-sided bike pedal with a traditional platform on one side; and an SPD step-in design on the other. Use with SPD cycling shoes or go clipless using regular street shoes. Shimano SM-SH56 multi-release cleats are included
- Multi-Use- Perfect and convenient for road and mountain touring; commuting; and urban riding. Flat sided platform features removable traction pins that provide excellent grip and control; even in wet conditions
- Easy clip in/clip out- Light action binding mechanism makes frequent clipping in and out easier than ever. Best match with CT and MT shoes.
- Compatible with SM-SH51 cleat. Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- Light and durable- 383 grams per pair. Sealed cartridge axle unit. Aluminum pedal body and chrome-moly steel axle
- 2-year warranty