The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility.
- English BSA thread, 68/73mm
- Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
- Significantly lighter than GXP system
- BB Shell Width (mm): 68 / 73
- BB/Frame Interface: English
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 1.37
- Defined Color List: Black
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
There are no reviews yet.