Ergonomic grips with this unique cam profile lets you choose the position that best supports your hand position and style of riding. The 9.5mm grip thickness reduces hand fatigue and finger numbness, making it an ideal option for riders with large or gloved hands.
- 36mm installed diameter make these the thickest silicone foam grips available on the market
- 100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability
- Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions
- Ergonomic shape makes for a reduced circumference compared to non-faceted grips, providing padding and comfort only where you need it, while still feeling the benefits of a 9.5mm grip
- Facets create four edges on grips, which makes for additional points of contact for your hands and added grip
- Includes bar end plugs
Fits all mountain bike handlebars.
- Install bar end first. If end caps fit too tightly, cut down the last plastic rib for a better fit.
- Spray 91% isopropyl alcohol (or spread on with a rag) on the inside of the grip and over the handlebar area. Slide the grip onto the bar and allow to dry.
Material: 100% silicone
Dimensions: 36mm installed diameter | 9.5mm uninstalled wall thickness | 135mm long
Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.