These chainrings are for Shimano direct-mount cranks. The Wolf Tooth chainrings feature our patented Drop-Stop® design for the best wear life, chain retention, and mud clearance.
- Shimano XTR M9100, XT M8100, and SLX M7100 series 12 speed cranksets.
- Super boost cranksets -models M8120, M8130, M7120, and M7130 – use the Boost chainring. These Super Boost cranksets have a longer spindle and do not use the Super Boost chainring. These cranks and ring should ONLY be used on bikes with Super Boost rear hub spacing (157mm)
- Boost cranksets – models M9100, M8100, M7100, MT610 – will use a Boost ring with Boost rear hub spacing (148mm) and a Super Boost ring with Super Boost rear hub spacing (157mm).
- Available in two different tooth profiles for optimal performance based on your chain type. Use Drop-Stop ST for use with Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ chains. Use Drop-Stop A for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex, or Wippermann chains.
- Tooth Count: 30T
- Offset: Boost (52mm chainline / 3mm offest)
- Tooth Profile: Drop-stop ST