- Any frame that uses IS (Integrated Standard) headsets with 41mm upper and 52mm lower outer bearing diameter.
- Uppers and lowers sold separately.
- Enduro stainless steel sealed bearings included on both the upper and lower.
- IS42 is not compatible with Specialized bikes or bikes using the Campagnolo Hiddenset standard
- Upper headsets ship with a star nut which can only be used on forks with steel or aluminum steerer tubes. For forks with carbon steerer tubes you will need a compression plug (sold separately). (Never use a star nut on a carbon steerer tube).
Lower assembly features:
- IS lower headset consists of a bearing and crown race only. The crown race is black anodized and not visible when installed.
- Custom over-molded dual-lip seal on the crown race to protect lower bearing in the toughest conditions.
- Headset components precision machined in-house at Wolf Tooth from aircraft grade aluminum to ensure the highest level of quality.
- Service and additional parts available.