With lesser bike racks leaving you unsatisfied and hungry for more, the Yakima ForkChop Bike Mount’s versatile design and minimalist look is guaranteed to satiate your appetite for traveling with your bike. Designed to transport virtually any bike, including both quick release and thru-axles, the ForkChop does it all without ever touching the bike frame. Fully assembled out of the box, this rack prevents any frustration over confusing directions and parts not included, while the tool-free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks and makes installation a breeze. The ForkChop also even fits 15mm thru-axle fat bikes out of the box or 9mm x 135mm with the optional Fat Bike QR Locking Skewer accessory. Plus, its split design gives a minimalist appearance and creates increased functionality when used with cargo baskets.
- CARRY ALMOST ANY BIKE: Interchangeable inserts work with most axle configurations including quick release (9 mm) and thru-axles (12 x 100 mm, 15 x 100 mm, 15 x 110 mm, 15 x 135/142/150 mm)
- STREAMLINED AND SECURE: Split design for minimalist look and increased functionality when paired with cargo baskets; Secure carry with no frame contact
- ROOF RACK REQUIRED: Crossbar spread must be +/-10″ of your bike wheelbase; Tool-free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks; Fully assembled out of box
- FITS FAT BIKES: Fits 15 mm thru-axle fat bikes out of box and 9 mm x 135 mm with Fat Bike QR Locking Skewer (sold separately)
- PROTECT YOUR GEAR: Add SKS (Same Key System) locks (1, sold separately) to the included 9mm QR Locking Skewer to secure your bike to the rack and the rack to the vehicle